Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring banner

Hi, everyone. It's after 9pm and I can hardly hold my eyes open. We ha a ball game tonight and it got cold. I was so glad we had gumbo to eat afterward.

Before I shut everything down for the night I thought I'd post this banner. I Used "spring" instead of Easter so I could leave it up longer.. It's simple but I like the papers. I also cut a quick bunny for each end. I cut 3 layers for the bunny tail for a little dimension.

Take a look:





Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie Good night!

5 comments:

  1. So very adorable, Steph! I like that you spelled out spring instead of Easter so that you can use this for a longer spell. The little bunnies with their layered tails are really adorable. I so love that you decorate your home for the seasons and holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your banner Stephanie! Good idea that you went with a spring theme instead of just Easter, get more mileage out of your banner that way. I love the cute bunnies and their cute tails. lol Great my my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your CUTE banner.
    Great idea making it a spring one.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DeisgnsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet banner and love the bunny! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CUTE banner! LOVE that you made it a SPRING Banner instead of Easter so everyone can enjoy it so much more longer! CUTE my friend! :O)

    ReplyDelete