Monday, May 12, 2014

A well-known secret

Good morning! Did you know that bloggy friends are the absolute best? They brighten your day and always lend an ear when needed. And I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. (I think just about everyone is or has some sort of mother figure in their live.)

Mine was very laid back. My 2 sons that live here, daughter-in-law and grandsons went with us to Gabriel's favorite restaurant. It was impromptu and we all just thoroughly enjoyed it. A great day.

Today I thought I'd show you the latest flower I've made from Jamie Cripps. They are called wishing flowers, very easy. I paired them with one of her geraniums. I'm so glad I made her pot of grass because it's great for showcasing her flowers. So the "grass" will be around for a while yet. I may even make a few more.

Take a look:








I'm patiently awaiting the delivery of my Cameo. It's coming today!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Your flower bouquets are always so pretty, Stephanie! I love the delicate wispiness of those wishing flowers! Great pairing with the red geraniums. This combo would be fabulous for 4th of July!
    So glad you had a lovely Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - those flowers are gorgeous! What dainty, tiny little cuts. This must have taken hours to put together, but it was worth every minute.

    My Mother's Day was very laid back also - just the way I like it! Have a wonderful day sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie these, too, are gorgeous flowers!! You are so good at assembling them...you must find it relaxing or something....I think I would lose patience, they look so intricate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT??? You're getting the BIG CAMEO!!! YEA!!! So happy for you! I know you love your portrait.... but boy oh boy... you're gonna LOVE that Cameo!!! And by the way.... Those flowers look AMAZING!! I mean they look so real... wow.... and they look like they took forever to make... but so worth it for sure! Happy to hear you had a wonderful Mother's day... Mine was nice and laid back too... just the way I like it! HA! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Stephanie, I am so loving these flowers! Who can resist the wishie flowers (as my grand-daughter calls them)?! I am loving that grass too and love how it makes the flowers look. So very cool my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete