Saturday, May 10, 2014

Box card

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you are all having a great Saturday. I've been on the computer a lot to day. Hubby ordered me a Cameo and it should be here Monday or Tuesday. So I've been dealing with SVG's and ordering from SVG Cuts. So many of the files I wanted couldn't be cut on my Portrait.

In between files I made a new box card. I almost threw this one away, I couldn't get the inserts to line up straight.

Since the Box Card file is one I wanted from SVG Cuts I watched May's video tutorial. Her inserts are not so long so it's easy to manage. So even with a killer headache I was able to rescue it.

While I was reading emails I   found a challenge at Jo' Scrap Shack to enter.

So here it is:  (I have no idea where the italics came from or how to stop them)



Thanks for stopping by. I've got to do something about this headache.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous box card! Love the bright, happy colors!

    Congrats on your new Cameo -how exciting. Your hubby sounds like a keeper :) Hope your headache has disappeared and you are feeling better. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Stephanie! Hope your headache goes away, you are going to love your new Cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box card is so fun and bright Steph. How exciting that you are getting a cameo. I was interested to read that you felt the Portrait was limiting as I have toyed with the idea of getting one. I just need craft time for any craft!!! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for hubby ordering you a Cameo Stephanie!! That is so awesome! I love your box card, it is bright, cheery and just plain fun! I hope you got a handle on that headache of yours, I know how miserable they can be. I also hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky you are to have a new die cutting machine coming. I know you're going to make tons of stunning new projects with it. Adorable box card you created! I've been seeing a lot of these lately, and they truly are just a burst of fun.
    Hope your headache is long gone by now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your headache... I hope it's gone by now... I've had one 3 days in a row... such a pain.... :O) Your Box card is FABULOUS! Aren't they super easy to make? Can't wait for you to start making more 3D projects with your new Cameo!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Steph... this is fantastic!!! So fun and love the colors.... perfect! And thanks for joining the challenge!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card! The colors are wonderful! Praying your headache is gone! :) thanks for joining us at Jo's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you were able to recue it beacuse your box is terrific.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete