Saturday, May 31, 2014

I really am still here!

Did you think I was abducted? haha

I've just had issues. (lots of the arthritis type) This sometimes prevents me from creating and posting.

I do have a cute simple cut to show you. At the first of this month SVG cutting files had a Star Wars movie hop. These themed hops are always fun and they give you a set of free files if you follow and comment. I have gotten some fantastic files by doing these hops.

Today I'm showing you the Darth Vader file I put together for Gabe. I think he's really cute.


Isn't he cute?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Steph,Darth Vadar is amazing!
    Sorry to hear you're suffering. Hope things improve soon for you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww he is cute! I'm sure Gabe is going to love him! And oh my dear friend... I am so sorry that you are having some issues and suffering over there... prayers for you that it gets better!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the arthritis stuff Stephanie, just keep those joints moving as much as possible. Not sure why we have to go through this, but it seems we have been dealt this burden and we just manage it the best we can. And if you need to manage, then you do that, we will still always be here!! Now I have to say that I love this little Darth Vader guy! I bet Gabe will too!!! Big Hugs my friend, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are in pain. You are in my prayers. Take care of yourself.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful Darth Vadar. Gabe will love it.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you've had such pain to deal with! I think we're both falling apart! HA! And (FYI) - Darth Vader is NOT nor has he ever been CUTE! I think Gabe would freak out hearing you say he was CUTE! LOL What he is.... is very COOL! And you grandma have done a great job making him COOL! :o) HUGS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Darth Vader - can he be cute LOL! :-) Sorry to hear that you have had a flare up of arthritis, must be difficult to cope with as a crafter. Hugs, and hope you are able to get some relief. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMgosh, yes, he really is cute! (If we can call Darth Vader cute, that is)!

    ReplyDelete