Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wow, May 1

Can you believe it's already May? Gabriel has 21 days of school left, we're counting down.

Now that Easter's behind us, I'm concentrating on summer and the 4th of July.

Today I'm showing a group of 3d flowers that have kept me busy. I really wanted to take individual photos but after I got them in the vase (it's a 3d paper file, too) I did not want to disturb them.  So I took several shots. Hope you can see. I just love these flower files. They are made by Jamie Cripps (Sil store) and she has a ton of different ones to choose from. I think I have about 3/4 of them. Can't get enough. Thank you Jamie.

I just love the way they brighten up the rooms.

Take a look:












Hope all the photos didn't bore you to tears. lol

I am entering a challenge.  (haven't done too much of that lately)  Diana of DLArt  has a new challenge each month. This one is Anything Goes and it's from May 1 to May 31. You can find it here: http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2014/05/dlart-may-linky-challenge.html .

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Stephanie! Love you color selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Stephanie! I LOVE the assortment... It certainly brightens up a room.... LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summertime is just around the corner, isn't it?
    I LOVE your beautiful bouquet of flowers! Oh my gosh - they are all so pretty and the colors are gorgeous. What a great way to bring a touch of spring into your home and the best part is they will never fade away and die! Gorgeous work my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Stephanie, these flowers are amazing!!!! How beautiful to have this brighten your home?! Would make a great gift for someone in the hospital and can't have real flowers. Yes, this is so gorgeous! I am so glad to see May come, our temps are slow to warm up, but we are slowly getting there. Now that May has come time can slow down now! lol Why does winter never fly by like summer does?!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - your flowers are fabulous. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are GORGEOUS! Love all the colors you chose.
    We have school until mid June here. One of my co-workers has a countdown on her whiteboard. lol.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. My word, these are just SO amazing! Cannot believe the detail on these. They look stunning, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie this is gorgeous, those flowers are just amazing! So, so pretty,and you do such a nice job assembling them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steph, oh my goodnes each flower is just stunning.... Gorgeous....
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, these flowers are just beautiful Steph....stunning.X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could ne'er be bored looking at your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete