Sunday, June 22, 2014

A thank you

Hello and happy Sunday. Hope you are all getting ready for a fantastic week. I'm starting to panic just a little. Sons visit and the 4th of July BBQ are less than 2 weeks away and I have so much to do.

I also have the baby shower next Sunday and I'm in charge of the crudité. I need at least a gallon bag of each veggie - cauliflower, broccoli carrots, celery etc. I hope my hands cooperate. At least I already have the gift and it's all wrapped and decorated.

Before I start posting 4th décor pics, I have a thank you. We have a very good friend of over 40 years that my hubby hunts and fishes with. We met him when they were in the National Guard together. They even worked in the same company all these years. (His first wife and I have the same birthday and are the same age)

When hubby goes to the lake to help him out they usually end up fishing. He sends bags of fish home for me. He loves my brownies and mac and cheese. So if it is holiday time I send him a whole pan of mac and cheese. (I only make it for holidays) In between holidays I make him brownies. Everyone loves my brownies.

Anyway this is the  card I made to thank him for the fish.



I hope he likes it. (hubby did)

I'm going to enter this in DLArts June linky challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


7 comments:

  1. Really cute Great colors and I love your boat. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great nautical card - love the great papers and sweet image you used to create this fun card. Good luck with all those veggies, that's a lotta chopping my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Stephanie! I love that little boat!
    And don't you worry....you will get everything done, and it will all be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - fabulous papers and love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and thoughtful card. Love the papers and how you decorated the inside as well. Have a creative day.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness Stephanie... That is the sweetest flippin' Thank You card ever!!!
    I love the boat and the sentiment.... the inside looks wonderful too... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw what a SWEET card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete