Sunday, June 8, 2014

All star update

Hi, everyone. Hope your weekend has been good. Thought I'd give you all an update.

We played Friday night and our park hosted it. We won! Our boys made no outs. There is a 5 run per inning rule. We scored our 5 and then they got to bat. Score ended up 15 to 6.

But that wasn't the best part. Gabriel made an "in the park" homerun. He hit it all the way to the centerfield fence. You would not believe the excitement!

I got the hit and sliding home on my phone but I didn't post before because I haven't been able to put them on my computer. This afternoon I tried again and it worked. YEA!!!

So here are the pics.


 
They gave him the game ball for the home run. So now he has 2. At the beginning of the season when we were the only game in the whole area (because it was so cold) He was the only one in the whole game to get a hit. He also scored.
 
So he has his game balls in display cubes.
(this was his 1st year to play ball)

We play our 3rd game tomorrow night.

Thanks so much for stopping by and all the sweet comments.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Stephanie, how exciting for Gabe you you guys!!! And you got the pics to boot!!! Congrats to Gabe!!!! Give that boy a big pat on the back. I hope he got taken out for some good ole ice cream!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! That is so AWESOME!!! LOVE the pictures too... :o)

    ReplyDelete