Saturday, June 14, 2014

Celebrating Paw Paw (dad)

Happy Saturday, everyone. So far so good around here. I've got my spaghetti and meatballs cooking for tomorrow so I won't have to rush. It takes about 4 hours so I try to do it ahead of time. It's always better the next day anyway. lol

I decided to make hubby an extra card. He loves box cards. So guess what I made?

Of course, a box card. I put all the things he loves to do in it.

He loves shopping on his computer, playing golf, hunting and fishing. I even added a cute little lawnmower from the Cricut cartridge, Chore Chart. Not that he loves mowing grass but he keeps that up so he can hunt, fish and play golf. Not a bad trade - cut grass one day a week and play the rest. haha

I'm even entering this in a challenge. FCCB has a Celebrate Dad challenge, #214, this week.
Also entered in Cardz TV 3d Father's Day Challenge #2.

I think he'll like it.




 
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. This is really cute Stephanie! I love all the things you stuff into this box card and how cool that you put all his favorites. I love that you included the lawn mower too. Now how to get my hubby to mow the grass...I will never happen. lol But I love mowing, so I guess all is good. Happy Father's Day to Paw Paw! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...this is great Stephanie! I'm sure your hubby will love this amazing card. Love all the fun details - looks like you covered all the bases! Have a wonderful day with your hubby tomorrow and enjoy your yummy spaghetti and meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fabulous box card. Love all the elements you have used to personalise it. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH Stephanie.... this is FABULOUS! Such a great idea adding all his favorite things.... great box card! I hope his day was fun filled! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think box cards are so much fun! Like a party in a box. And this one could not be more perfect for your hubby's Father's Day card. Love that you personalized this with all his favorite things....well except for the lawnmower, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUPER Stephanie I love all the imgaes in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW your box card is amazing. I bet he will cherish it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete