Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Good Tuesday morning!

Hi, everyone. We made it through another Monday. YEA!!!

I have a birthday card to show you today. One of my sisters had a birthday this past weekend. (the one born 3 years after me) Her favorite colors are yellow and lime green. I always try to use at least one of them. (this sister also makes fabulous jewelry) She actually makes money and is able to subsidize her passion, unlike me. haha
Here's her  card:



 The basic card s a Sil online store file and I added a few things.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaped card and love the tulips! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! This beautiful card is like a breath of fresh air! I love the pretty tulips and the lovely shape -just gorgeous! Happy birthday to your sister, I'm sure she loved this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-dorable! I always think shaped cards are so much fun, and this design is just amazing! So love how only the cup part opens. The ladybug you added to the inside is such an unexpected bit of extra fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I am so loving this card Stephanie!! That cup tulips is just beautiful!! Love the colors too. I know your sister will adore this card. Ha, I'm like you and don't make any money off my crafts either. lol I am in awe of those who do though!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she LOVED it. I LOVE your pretty flowers and how you included her favorite colors to make it extras special for her. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a lovely card! The Tulips are so bright and cheery! I know your sister LOVED this card! I mean.... What's not to like! It's perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete