Sunday, June 1, 2014

Grad cards

Happy Sunday, everyone. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Since school ended (last Thursday) I've had 3 glorious mornings without an alarm clock. YEA!!!  I don't know what it is about an alarm clock but it really just irks me no end. Maybe it's my age, I'll be 64 this month. The clock is ticking away! haha

Oh, well, enough about that. I do have a couple of grad cards to show you. They are made from a Sil file and very simple. (which is what I seem to need lately)

This was a double whammy, 2 sisters, one graduating college and one from high school.


Told you they were simple.

OMGeeeee! Do you see my mistake? I just saw it when I uploaded this photo. The "I" is missing from the "it" on the top card.  Of course they've already been mailed and checks cashed .LOL
They probably think I should go back to school. LOL

And this is the way things have been going for me. HAHA!

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless you all. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Well I for one and loving the simplicity of these cards!! And no I didn't see the mistake until you pointed it out! lol I doubt they will either, it will be the cash inside that will be noticed. Happy Birthday my friend, you are 64 years young!!!!! And I hate the alarm clock too. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your grad cards. I bet they did, too.
    I didn't notice until you pointed it out maybe they didn't either. lol.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes Simplicity is the best gift! :o) They are wonderful and I'm sure the 2 sisters didn't notice the "I" missing anyway.... We all know the money is the important part of the card! HA! Glad you're able to get some sleep while school is out.... enjoy it while you can.... cuz it always seems summer flies by way to fast! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and quick. And did a double take for the missing I. Perhaps they didn't notice :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't notice the missing i until you pointed it out, either...haha..maybe we all need to go back to school! Your cards are adorable! I really like the CAS style, and the stars are perfect for a graduation theme. Love the long skinny shape to these, too.
    I'm so jealous you are out for summer already. I am with you, that alarm clock just drives me crazy. Can't wait to turn it off for a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete