Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hello!

Hi, everyone. Today was  the second day of summer rec and they took the kids to the city pool. Gabriel had such a good time. He tells me the alarm clock will be ok, Summer rec only lasts a month. HAHA I'm just glad he is having a good time.

Well today I'm showing one of the first things I made for the July 4th decorations. This is a 3d pinwheel centerpiece, #55801.

Take a look:


I actually used washi tape on this. I buy the stuff but rarely use it. I wrapped the kraft paper stems and the box. The stars just happened to work.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. A great centre piece. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Stephanie I love the pinwheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love pinwheels! The girls and I are planning on making some tomorrow at our crafty play date. :0 These are adorable! Love what you did with the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How how fun Stephanie! I love pinwheels and don't know anyone who doesn't. They really bring the child back out in all of us. lol Glad Gabe is enjoying summer rec! I know Bret used to love going to different things offered by the community. His brother's didn't do anything like that as they were content to be at home and playing with each other. But poor Bret came along late in life so there for his brothers were already much older. So these programs are great for kids like him. I hope the summer is an enjoyable for you all! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I'm with you Stephanie! I buy Washi tape but hardly ever use it! The pinwheels look wonderful! Glad Gabe is having a great start to his summer! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are WONDERFUL. What fun table dressing. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Your pinwheels are super cute and so perfect for summertime. I also have a stash of rarely used washi tape. I love the way you used it in this project, I really need to bring mine out of the drawer and put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete