Monday, June 9, 2014

Hubby's Day

Good morning, And yes it is early. I haven't been posting this early in a while but I wanted to get this done before I forgot about it.

Today is my hubby's birthday. His celebration may be put off till next weekend because of scheduling. But we will give him some cards and a giant treat. We have summer rec, swimming lessons, then come home and have lunch, rest eat again and get to ball park. When the rest of the family gets off work, we will already be at the ball park. So we are playing it by ear.

I can show you a couple of cards and his cute treat holder.


 
This next card is from SVGCuts Father's Day Mega Pack. (but we used it or a b-day card)
I left the inside bare for Gabe to write in it. (usually kids write so big)
Well, I should never take this child for granted about anything.
Look how tiny he wrote! lol




This candy bar holder holds a huge bar. I thought it was for a king size bar so that's what I bought. When I got it made it blew my mind. It holds a giant bar. But I love the design. Anything golf I love.
It measures about 11 x 5 1/2.



 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Awesome projects Stephanie!!! I love that box card the best!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you have created some really fabulous fathers days projects. I love the box card. Well done. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fabulous creations. Love the chocolate bar holder - perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your hubby Stephanie! I am so loving his cards and his treat holders!! You have outdid yourself on these. I love the card box, the card that Gabe signed is awesome-I had to laugh when I saw how tiny he signed. Kids always make a fibber out of us. lol I think boys tend to write tiny though and girls write bigger for some unknown reason. lol Love, love the candy bar holders-they are just awesome. I hope that you get to celebrate his day on the weekend and I think he will love all his cool golfing cards and treat holders! Hugs my friend-Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph, this is a fabulous card for your hub's birthday. I know the celebration will be grand. Steph, since I left the BBTB2 team and sort of moved into sewing more than cards, I don't get the visitors like in the past...but I thank you, Steph, because I see that you always visit. I appreciate it. Have a great week, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects Stephanie, this makes me smile, I am so planning on making a golf card for my FIL for Father's day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Happy Belated Birthday to your Hubby!!! What great cards and treats! Lucky guy! I made the golf box card too... but I like how you added grass to yours.... clever! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, how wonderful! Happy birthday to your hubby! Your cards and treat holders are absolutely adorable! LOVE that box card! And all the golf elements are sooo perfect for masculine designs!

    ReplyDelete