Thursday, June 12, 2014

It's over

Hi, everyone. Well baseball is finally over. We got to play 4 games in the tournament and lost our second one last night. There's good and bad about it. The worst part is we lost to our biggest community football rival. Groves absolutely hates to loose to Nederland and vice versa. (and in our own park) lol The good part is everyone can finally relax, we are just tired. It has been a long season.

Gabriel met a lot of new kids and has some great memories of his very first baseball season. The poor kid is wiped out.

So that's it for baseball. Now I can concentrate on other things ... like birthdays, Father's Day, 4th of July BBQ, nephews wedding, nieces baby shower ... just to name a few. lol

Today I have a card for my son and DIL's anniversary, last week.

 
I used files from the Sil online store.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. I feel bad for Gabe.... But I know he played an AWESOME Game! :o) Happy it's over so you can craft more too! :o) This card is lovely Stephanie! I'm sure your Son & DIL LOVED it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Stephanie!! I love how it folds and I love that lacy look. I'm glad that Gabe had a great baseball season. We have a rival that we hate to loss to too. lol In football and other sports. I guess that is the fun of playing though, trying to be your rivals, but it is also so hard to loose to them especially on your own field. Great experience though and I hope Gabe enjoyed it enough to play again next year! Now it is time for resting and doing what you want for the rest of the summer!! Hugs my friend, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - those sports rivalries! They can be truly heartbreaking, but it sounds like your Gabe's team gave it their all. Congrats to the entire team for making it into tournament! And, now maybe you can all enjoy a break - I'm sure Gabe will be the first to recuperate (where do those boys get so much energy)!
    I love this sweet, pretty anniversary card. Those scalloped edges are gorgeous and your embellishments are so soft and pretty. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the baseball loss to your main rival, but it sounds like all of you were about ready for a break! ;) Hope you all get to rest up for a bit now.
    Your anniversary card is beautiful! Very elegant design with the doilies, and I love how this opens with the gatefold style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds as if Gabe had a blast this baseball season - and there's always next year :-) Beautiful card, love the cut. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew. Let the crafting begin. lol. LOVE your card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete