Thursday, June 19, 2014

Yea! It's Friday

Hi, everyone. Are you all glad it's Friday? Yesterday we finished with swimming lessons and there is one more week of summer rec. Then I have a week to get things ready for my son's visit and the 4th of July BBQ.

I have been cutting things to decorate with. (I wish that was all I had to do) I've also been getting ready for a baby shower I'm helping to give.

Today I'm going to show you the final Father's Day  cuts.





The card and the golf bag box are SVGCuts  cut files. (I love SVGCuts)

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, Steph. I love the golf bag cart....
    BTW, the pretty hanger cover with the pretty initial B is going to Susan for her daughter Bethany's wedding dress, should she like to use it. I had fun making these and will make more. Great gifts for showers, as you said. Thanks for stopping by to visit me. Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Awesome shaped golf card, and I LOVE the dimensional golf bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is so fun and perfect for that golfer in one's life and how cute is the golf bag?!! I love them Stephanie-you are really good with your Cameo! Boy you are one busy lady. I can't even believe it is almost 4th of July!!!! Gosh summer will be over before we know it and I don't want it to go. Of course I don't want Aug to come either, not ready to send my baby off to college. lol But I know he is excited to go so I will try to keep those tears in check! Have a great weekend Steph-Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! LOVE the card and golf bag. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and I love that golf bag! What a great gift! TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is so cute! and the inside goes so perfectly! And I LOVE that Golf Bag Box! Way cool.... I'm sure Paw Paw really enjoyed it! :o)

    ReplyDelete