Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Almost here

Good morning! Are you all ready for the 4th? I'm getting there. I still have things I'd like to make but may not have time. I need one more week.  A lot of my time has been spent getting ready for the BBQ. (I'd rather make things-less calories)

I do have several things I can post. Today I think I'll show my USA letters. These are from the SVGCuts Made in the USA kit. I love their kits (have you seen their newest - fabulous)

I'm also putting this one in a few challenges:

My Craft Spot - challenge # 142 patriotic
Craftin Desert Divas - craft it up/link it up red white and blue
DLArts- thankful Thursday challenge 135

 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
 
Well, out of the 4 I tried to link to only 2 worked. One said I had no images to link and wanted me to go through hoops to do it. Didn't need the aggravation. The other one said there was no page to link it to.
And so it goes...
 
HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. This looks awesome my friend! Love the great papers you used and the embellishments looks wonderful. My fav is that beautiful star on the A - looks great! If I don't chat with you before, have a Happy 4th my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing to me all the things you can cut on those fancy machines. This is soo adorable, and so up my alley! Seriously love the star in the center of the A. Just makes me smile.
    I hope you get all your prep done and that you are able to enjoy every minute of your special bbq on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Fabulous and so COOL!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! What a great decoration. They turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fabulous Stephanie!!! I love the letters and how you have them all decorated. Such a fun decoration for this up and coming holiday!! Which I hope you have a fabulous day. I prefer to make my food too, but it is a lot of work. And it never fails, I never have enough time to do all that I want to do. lol Sorry blogger is giving you so many problems. I do know it hasn't been playing nice at all and it is very frustrating. A frustration that many of us just don't need! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Stephanie! This looks like those wood pieces I like to make.... Very cool & 3D! Perfect for the 4th! I'll be spending mine cleaning the house! OH what fun! NOT! :o) Have a wonderful 4th of July! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job with the letters. I know that those take a bit as I have done a number from one of the kits at SVGCuts. Thank you for linking up with us at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your wonderful letter. GO USA!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great letters! What a fun way to decorate for the holiday!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it. So Patriotic Stephanie Very nice design.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #135 “PATRIOTIC” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete