Sunday, July 6, 2014

Good morning

Hi, everyone. Hope you had a wonderful 4th.  The BBQ was terrific and I so enjoyed all the company. We never laughed so much. It really is different when the grown"kids" start telling stories of their escapades that aunts and mom's have never heard before. (and would have killed them for if I had known) But to hear the stories now they are very funny. (thank God I was in the dark) These cousins are in their 30's now but these things were done in their 20's. It only takes one with a "bright" idea. (my nephew)

Enough about that. I'm still trying to forget the mental pictures I have.

This post is about our niece who is having a boy in about 6 weeks. Her shower was last Sunday. They finally settled on a name so I used it on the package.

Take a look:




 His room is blues and white with some tan so I decorated to match. (which she loved)  She unwrapped it without tearing any of the paper. I made a rattle shaker card too but didn't photograph it.

Anyway that's it for today. Have a great Sunday.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it. Love the ways you used his name. They can display this in his nursery. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh that is just the cutest ever!!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you are a girl after my own heart with this pretty packaging, Stephanie! How adorable! LOVE that personalized banner you made, and the little baby tag is the cutest thing ever. I'm not surprised your niece didn't want to tear this up! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steph, my faithful visitor to my blog and I always thank you for the sweet comments you leave. I love your little card...and I love the name Trent. And I loved your stories about the kids telling all. Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like one of our Family gatherings! Stories you wait to tell until your old enough NOT to get into trouble! HA! :O) Congrats to your Niece... What a beautiful Package.... LOVE the Baby Name Banner and that adorable die cut baby! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Stunningly gorgeous, wonderful colours and beautiful image used...everything matches beautifully..I have joined your wonderful blog as a new follower too...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, our boys will get together and we will hear some tails too, like you I'm glad I was in the dark for some. Not many got by me, but there we some that did. lol I love the packaging you did for your niece, it looks so cute and festive. Congrats to her!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete