Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Monday

Happy Monday...I'm thinking positive! haha

I'm hoping to have some fun creating. (see...positive!)

I'm actually writing this Sunday for Monday. I haven't been able to post ahead and schedule them because that button wasn't there. Sunday it was right where it was supposed to be. (go figure)

So yesterday was my dear DIL's birthday. This one took several tries to get something done. Then it was way to thick for an envelope. So I thought easy I'll just make a nice box. Well I made 2 and hey were just too big even though I measured. (I do still have the boxes so I can use them for something else...a plus)

I settled on a gift bag. This worked out nice. There was a new box file by Jamie Cripps with a pretty flourish on it so I bought it and dressed up my bag. I also made her favorite brownies.  Her family is really nuts for these brownies, maybe she'll share. I don't know, because her oldest, my 13 yr old grandson, loves them just as much. haha

So here is her card:



Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie



7 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see how that card wouldn't fit into a traditional envelope! But wow, what an amazing flower! Love the fun scalloped shape, too, and the matching bag is soo elegant. I bet she just loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stephen your bag and card are amazing!! Would type more but am using my phone. As far as I know Jayne is fine, just really busy. But am not really sure. We didn't get any notices. Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to you also my friend! What a lovely, thoughtful and yummy gift for your friend's birthday. Love the pretty colors and that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I would stop by and see what you have been up to lately. I am loving your Card and all of your latest creations. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your sweet card and I bet your DIL will too. Love that you made a bag for it when the others didn't work out. Now you can make some thing to fit the others. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a beautiful card! I sooo LOVE that flower! It certainly makes the card "pop". and what a great gift bag! Your DIL is so lucky to have a wonderful MIL who makes yummy brownies for her! Maybe someday I will do the same... Nawwww... I don't think so! HA! Love the set Stephanie! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just had to come over and say a GREAT BIG CONGRATS on your DL ART win. YAY!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete