Sunday, July 20, 2014

Happy Sunday!

Good morning, all. Hope your weekend has been fabulous. Hubby is out of town and I still haven't crafted. The last few projects have been lots of trouble. I just needed to make birthday cards.

The one I'm posting today, I thought I would never get finished. This is the third idea I started. Each time I would screw up the design, die cut or both. Would come out horrible. I threw away so much paper.  This past week it seems it takes me 3 tries to find the right thing that works.

This would have been the perfect time to make some of the more elaborate projects I've gotten from SVGCuts. Not so far. Maybe this afternoon I'll be able to concentrate.

Anyway, the reason for this post. My niece's daughter turned 13 yesterday. She's such a sweet and she loves video games. I usually associate these cuts with boys so I did them in pink.

Take a peek:



I hope she liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, of course she liked it! How fabulous! Such a perfect design for a game-loving girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool Stephanie! You know she had to LOVE it... because it was designed just for her! LOVE the pink for a girl! Very, Very Cool Auntie! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to screwing up a project and wasting all the paper! I've been there and done that more times than I can count. lol Love, love this card and love the fact that you did it in pink for a girl. Great job my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love this in pink ♥
    Oh my , I can so relate. I hate those days when my trash can fills up so quickly! I just have to step away for a while and come back later. I'm sure you will be up and running again very soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out sooo CUTE. She will love it. Thanks for sharing.
    Sorry your mojo is on the fritz. I hate when that happens to me especially when I have the extra time to play. I hate to throw paper out.
    Hang in there!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun, I really like that game controller image!

    ReplyDelete