Saturday, July 19, 2014

Last "million" photos for the 4th! (I promise!)

Good Saturday morning! I hope you are all dry and happy. Yesterday we had over 6" of rain by noon.
Kind of soggy! lol  This morning woke up to rain again but has stopped for a couple of hours.

Today I intend to finish up posting photos for the 4th. Hate to bore you with more of this but I need to have a record I can refer back to next year.

Here goes:











Well that finishes the 4th! (finally) I know you will be glad! haha

Tomorrow something totally different. I promise.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, I cannot tell you how much I ADORE your festive spirit, Stephanie! Your adorable handmade decorations are fabulous, and add so much fun to your home for the holidays. What a beautiful home you make for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Audrey... You make each holiday so much fun with all your crafty décor.... This is all fabulous my friend.... keep up the awesome holiday spirit... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Stephanie, your 4th decorations are amazing!! I love how you liven up the house with each holiday. You are amazing! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all your decorations! Thanks for sharing. It is never too late too share the good ole red, white and blue.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete