Monday, July 14, 2014

More of the 4th

Hi, all. It's about 9:30 pm Monday night and I hope I get sleepy soon. I've been up since 3 this morning. Hate when I do that. While I have the time I thought I would post.

I never posted the rest of my 4th projects. So here goes.




Well I think I used the wrong photo for the first one, it's really blurry. I would delete it and replace it but I do not know how. So I guess I'm stuck with this one.

Anyway this is my advent calendar frame. Not very creative but I like the bunting.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Cute project Stephanie I like how it is in the frame. THe children at the bottom are wonderful.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Stephanie, I love how you used your calendar for another holiday! Hope you got some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your CUTE 4th goodies.
    About the picture...
    Click on edit to open the post. Click on the picture. There should be a bar of options that shows up. If you go over to the far right side you'll see a tab that says remove. Click on it and your picture will be deleted.
    Hope this helps.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the most fun cuts ever, Stephanie! I love the little bunting and the silhouette of the parade. Too fun!
    I see you got some technical help with removing your photo, so I won't say anything else...but I will tell you about one of my favorite tricks....if you do something you wish you didn't do, like accidentally delete something, you can't hold down the Ctrl button and then press the z key...and that will undo your last step. Repeat to undo the step before, etc etc. Good tip for if you were to try to do something, like delete a photo, and you make a mistake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More Fabulous décor! I like the advent calendar... I should have gotten one.... maybe one of these days! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am loving your advent calendar frame Stephanie! The cuts are fab and I love the one hanging below the frame. You do such a great job at decorating for your family my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete