Thursday, August 7, 2014

Couple of updates and a new card

Hi, all.

Thought I would let you know what happened with those horrible posts. I do not know! I haven't seen any in about a week. I tried to find some way to delete them by clicking one of them. I found a man's name saying he was a life coach. I clicked everything I could find in my bloglovin acct. Maybe something worked. All I know is I'm glad I haven't seen them in a week.

Love this update - Cade told his dad, my son, he thought his card was awesome and he kept it! With all the elaborate cards I've made that boy, this one impressed him. Jason made a point to tell me this because even he realizes Cade never cared a whit about the card. So right now he thinks I'm awesome! YEA me!

Ok, now for the card. I have a cousin whose birthday is today. I always send this cousin a card, we're pretty close. (and she appreciates the time it takes) She is very artistic and can do most anything.
I decided to use the butterfly easel card from Bird at Bird's cards. Have you seen her work? She has beautiful designs for free. A very talented lady.

Take a look:


It's very glittery but it doesn't show very well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. So glad your card was a big hit with Cade! I'm not surprised, as it was awesome. I think your cousin is going to love this beautiful butterfly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to sort those posts! I love this card, gorgeous cut and beautiful glitter paper. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that the horrible posts have stopped Stephanie, they are no fun. I am also not surprised that Cade loved his awesome card, it was really awesome!! I am loving your butterfly easel card and I know your cousin will love it too. Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL butterfly card. Thanks for sharing.
    I'm so glad those creeps aren't bothering you anymore.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely butterfly shaped card! It's always so nice to make something for someone who appreciates the time, effort and thought put we put into our projects.

    Happy to hear you got rid of the bad posts - you just never know what this crazy internet world is going to throw your way!

    ReplyDelete