Saturday, August 9, 2014

Good morning!

Hello, and happy Saturday. Hope everyone is getting  a great start to their weekend. The only thing I have to do today is church this afternoon. I'm hoping to cut out all the pieces to SVGCuts new Spooky cabin so I can assemble it tomorrow.

Cutting always takes me a while. I have to watch the video to make sure I get all the pieces that go together in the right paper. I can't always tell just looking at them. One thing I am not is a paper engineer. lol

Todays post is really about my BIL. I have 2 BILs with a birthday tomorrow.  The card I'm showing today is the "jack-of-all-trades" one who lives in Houston. (master cabinet maker, makes lamps and sells them, raises chickens, has goats, collects mallard duck lamps, collects guns and guitars, etc. - he can build anything) He also makes wine, delish!

So this is his card:



Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. WOW, what a great idea for a "handyman's" birthday card! Love the pegboard with all of the tools...super job. Kahtie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! From your comments about your BIL, this is totally perfect for him. I love the pegboard - it really turned out great.
    Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card. It sounds like the perfect card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I love this card Stephanie!! This is a great masculine card especially for someone who is a jack of all trades like your BIL. I love the sentiment and of course the wine glass on the inside. You have covered it all. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete