Friday, August 1, 2014

Row house, finally!

Happy Friday, everyone. As you can see, I'm still not in a routine with posting. Some health issues keep me from doing what I want, when I want.

After my son went back to Florida, we started getting ready for a family wedding.  This involved some shopping. After a day shopping, and I'm talking only a couple of stores, I  have to stay off my foot for a couple of days.  Lots of family time, not much time for crafting.

So when SVGCuts released the Parkside Row House kit, it was 2 weeks before I got to make it.

Now it's taken me almost 2 weeks to get it posted.

Here it is:




Not loving the papers I used. It was either use what I had on hand or put off making it till I could get to JoAnn's for something better.

Now I'm waiting for the "new" SVGCuts Halloween kit. I'm so impatient.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh, how fabulous! I absolutely cannot believe this is a die cut kit, made from paper. That truly blows my mind. I love it! Think it would be fabulous done up for Halloween, too! ;)
    Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you get to feeling better pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers - this is amazing my friend! Just look at all the fabulous teeny-tiny details! The gingerbread trim and window frames are so intricate. And, I like the papers you worked with, they are very pretty. I keep scrolling back up the page to look one more time - this really is fabulous! Stay off that foot and feel better soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is stunning! Amazing details and I really love those papers. Hope you are on the mend soon, have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about health issues that get in the way of crafting, and then of course there's life that gets in the way. I hope that things start looking up with your health soon Stephanie. I have to say that this house is jaw dropping amazing!!! I love it so much. I think the papers you used are fine. I can't believe the details in this, well like I said it is AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see the Halloween house either, so we will be impatient together. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super house, I love the paper you chose for it! I hope you get to feeling better and are able to craft when you want!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful home!!! I love this Steph, you did a great job!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it. Wow this is AMAZING. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete