Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Friday

Hello! I have so many projects to post. I also have a lot of photos to take. I hardly know where to start. So I will just pick a random shot.

I think I will show you the scarecrow from SVGCuts Leaves are Falling kit. He really wasn't hard to do. (thanks to Mary and her video tutorials) That's the only way I could do it.

Anyway I think he's pretty cute.

Take a look:


This pic was hurriedly taken with my phone so I could send it to my sister. I promise to take some better ones.
I just love 3D and SVGcuts are the best. I can't get enough.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


I just took these. Maybe they are a little better...maybe not.

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Stephanie! I just LOVE him! He is uh-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that is so so super adorable Stephanie :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Stephanie, your scarecrow is amazing! It looks like it was really difficult to do even though you said it was easy, I just can't see how. lol You did a wonderful job. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete