Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hello again

Good morning. Today I thought I would shoe you Gabe's birthday. His party was 3 weeks ago. I have spent the last 45 minutes trying to find the pictures on my computer. UGH!!!
The pictures are on my SD card.  They were all imported to my computer at the same time. But the section with the /b-day pics weren't there.

Long story short, I finally figured out how to import each individual picture. So now they are on this computer. I'm so glad they were not erased. What a way to start a morning, huh?

OK, so Gabe turned 9 on the 7th. I figured I better make some décor while he still likes this stuff.
Who knows what he will be into next year. He's growing up so fast.

We rented one of those jumpy houses with a water slide attached. The kids had a ball. So I figured a carnival theme would work.

Take a look:







We only had a little shower from that ominous cloud in the background, thank goodness.

All the files are from SVGCuts. I think I'm addicted to them. lol When I started putting out the Halloween décor, Gabe said he wished we could leave the ferris wheel out a while longer. I added some Halloween cuts to it so it still works. I'm with him. If you spend that much effort on a project, you want to be able to leave it out for more than a few days. So you will be seeing it again. lol

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations and the cake looks amazing too! Wonderful photo's they look as if they had a blast. Glad it only showered, was a little worried there :-) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on those SVG cut projects! That ferris wheel is gorgeous! Love the bright colors. Looks like Gabe had a wonderful party!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Stephanie!! Those cuts are just amazing! You make everything SO festive and fun for your family! I'm with Gabe....I'd want to keep that fabulous ferris wheel around longer, too! Looks like a wonderful birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay lady, my birthday is coming up in just about a week or so and I want YOU to decorate for my party!! Oh my gosh, everything looks so amazing and I know the kids had to have gone nuts over all of your fun projects! That ferris wheel just boggles my brain - it's amazing! What a fun day - looks like they had a blast! I'm happy to hear that big, black cloud did not deliver a major storm on party day. Happy birthday again to your Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Stephanie, it looks like it was a great party! I love all the decorations you made and the cake looks so yummy. It looks like everyone was having a wonderful time too! I'm so glad that you didn't get a downpour from those ominous looking clouds. Gabe is right, leave that ferris wheel out! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete