Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sister's August b-day

Well, I feel like someone who just awakened from a deep sleep.

Right now I seem to be able to open most of the blogs I follow and I think I can even comment again. Also seems as if blogger will let me make this post. It has been "nuts".

So I will be getting around to all your blogs. Maybe I couldn't comment but the projects I could open have been fantastic.

On the bright side, I have been able to use my Cameo. Even I can't believe all the 3d d├ęcor I have made for Halloween and fall. I have been working at a fevered pitch. As soon as I got something glued together, it was put on a wall, table, person whatever stood still for a second. I have to try and take pics of all of it so I can do some posting.

Today I have a birthday card for my sister, Denise. Her b-day was Aug. 14 - right before things went haywire computer wise.

(lets see if I remember how to do this) lol



Well it seems to have worked. Although the page where all this happens seems to have changed. It did let me do what I wanted. (fingers crossed) I do not do well with changes.

So if anyone is still around this neck of the woods, welcome.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. Ah, Steph. this is a lovely card.... The awesome thing about the Cameo is the intricfate work it will allow. I can't even count the doily type cuts on my Cricut were tossed because of bad cuts.
    Thanks for stopping by. I am so so glad you like the little gifties I sent you. I love sewing and sharing. It's my bag...! (grin)
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for a long time now. I don't know if you have visited mine. I would love to have more followers! www.frommtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely lovely - so soft and feminine. The pearls are just the perfect touch and I'm sure your sister will treasure this beauty.
    Blogger can be a bear at times - very temperamental! I'm happy that the stars aligned with bloggerland and you were able to visit my blog again - I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!! Your sister's birthday card is stunning! You always do the nicest work Stephanie! I hope all is well with you and I hope your blogger and computer problems are fixed for good!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad things are working for you now. How frustrating!
    I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card. I bet your sister LOVED it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad your computer is cooperating again, and hope all the issues are over with. I'm really looking forward to seeing your fall and Halloween creations. Your card is beautiful! Love the scroll die cuts, and what pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Didn't know you were having that many computer problems! :O(
    I just snuck into my soon to be "old" craft room to say HI!! To some of my favorite blogging friends! Miss YA!!! Your card for your sister is lovely! I look forward to seeing your crafty holiday creations! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for following my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Stephanie, I missed this one! This is a lovely card Stephanie, I love how beautiful the inside is too. I'm really sorry you are having all these problems with the computer. I know how frustrating it is!! I hope things get better soon and I'm looking forward to seeing your 3D Halloween things. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and love the cut! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete