Tuesday, October 7, 2014

2 in a row

Hello!

Two days in a row, I must be on a roll. lol

Today 's post is some random cuts I used for decorations. The large tissue boxes and the other cuts are from the Sil online store.




I bought this bat file last year. (Jamie Cripps) It's still one of my favorite files. In fact the bats are still up. I know, everyone thinks I'm nuts.  shh (don't tell my family, but this year I am going to make special Christmas bats) They may have me committed!

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Haha, Christmas bats! That is awesome, Stephanie! I LOVE it, and I totally embrace your creative spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that fun tissue box - those eyes are kinda creepy! Your witch on her broom looks awesome and those bats are great! I love the way they are sweeping across the wall! Christmas bats, huh? I look forward to seeing those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Stephanie, your house is looking like Halloween!! It looks fabulous and I bet the kids are loving it. I love the bats going across the wall like that, so cool looking. Now you have my interest peaked with the Christmas bats, can't wait to see that! I just found out about Jayne's son a bit ago, but I think he is doing better thank God. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tissue box and love what you did with the witch and bats! TFS

    ReplyDelete