Sunday, October 19, 2014

Alec's Birthday

Good morning!

Today is my grandson, Alec's, 14th birthday. His dad, my son, has to go to work at 2 pm so we are all meeting for an early lunch.

This is his 2nd year to play football for Middle School so that is the theme of his card. The box card is from the sil online store # 60655. The football treat box is from the SVGCuts Football Party kit.

Take a look:



 
I cut an extra shirt to make a pocket for his cash.



I just love the football.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Now that's my kinda football - filled with yummy treats! I LOVE the football, it turned out awesome. And, the box card is really great - especially that extra shirt with the cash tucked behind it! Happy birthday to your grandson, I'm sure he will love all the special goodies you've made for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a lucky birthday boy! Grandma goes all out! Adorable box card, Stephanie! I seriously love the shirt pocket you made for the cash holder. What a great idea. And that football treat container is simply amazing! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I hope your grandson had a great birthday Stephanie. Your football and your box card are fantastic!! I love how you created a tshirt pocket for his money and that football is super awesome and would make a great bedroom decor piece for his room. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME Stephanie! I LOVE that Football! It looks so real! And the card matches perfectly! What a Wonderful Grandma you are! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the football treat holder! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Stephanie, your football box is awesome!! My son would love that one. lol I also love your box card. My guys love their football and it sounds like your's do too. Happy Birthday to your grandson my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I bet he LOVED it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super Stephanie, I love the treat football and the way you gave the money in the jersey!!

    ReplyDelete