Friday, October 10, 2014

Frigh Night

Good morning! So glad it's Friday.

I have been overwhelmed and it's my own fault. I have been doing so much cutting and gluing and not stopping to take photos. I had all these things put out for d├ęcor and I couldn't figure out how to post them where they made sense to me.

So I decided to post by svg kit.  I wrote down each kit I used and a list of each project I cut from that kit. Then I took pictures one kit at a time. Now I can post each kit and all the projects from it.

So much simpler. Today's kit is SVGCuts Fright Night. (there newest release)

Take a look:



 
I'm always amazed when I can make something big.
This pumpkin is 8" in diameter and 7 1/2" high.
Isn't that cool?




What 'cha think?
Aren't they cute?

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh, YES! SO cute! I love them all! So hard to believe these intricate things are just paper. The SVG cuts are so amazing. That little pumpkin bucket makes me heart go patter. Absolutely love him in purple. Your paper choice is beyond perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are WONDERFUL. LOVE the CUTE pumpkin bucket. Love the details in your card in a box. What a fun treat bag. Your card is so cute. Thanks for sharing all your goodies.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous Halloween decorations - you have been a busy, busy lady! Everything turned out so great. I love the fun, purple pumpkin, that paper is awesome. Love the gift bag, card and haunted house. All of your 3-D work is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. you did an awesome job with these cut files! I love the paper you used on that pumpkin! So cool!! Love!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Stephanie, you have been very busy!! I love each project you made. How fun your house must be this time of year. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL and AWESOME!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG beautiful creations - I love that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete