Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween coming to an end ... almost

Good afternoon. How is your Monday going? Let's just say "it's Monday" and leave it a that.  Of course part of the problem could be that I only got 3 1/2 hours sleep. Can't wait till it's time to go to bed tonight.

Today's post is the last SVGCuts kit for Halloween. ( there is actually 3 more Halloween kits I want, but I'll save those projects for next year) One even has a small 3d haunted house that I never noticed, next year. I've spent enough time on Halloween.

This is the Haunted Forest kit. It has the Bewitched cabin in it that I showed you earlier.

Here's the rest of it:







Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree - lets just call it Monday and leave it at that :( Wow - these are awesome Stephanie! I love that 3D pumpkin. The paper you used for the hat and collar are perfect and the flower looks fabulous. Love the retro look of your fun card and the witches hat is great in those pretty purples. I have really enjoyed all of your amazing Halloween projects, your house must look like Halloween Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday's can be a downer can't they?! Even more so when you didn't get much sleep the night before. I hope you were able to sleep last night my friend. OMGosh Stephanie, you have made the cutest things for Halloween!!! I so love that witches hat-just so awesome and you always chose the right papers. Choosing the right papers is a struggle for me. lol I love that pumpkin too, so cute he is. The moon, well who doesn't love the man in the moon?!! I bet your house is so cute all decorated up for Halloween with these cute home decor projects!! I love them! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly awesome projects, Steph. I didn't make much Halloween papercrafts this season. But you sure made some really great projects. Have a great day. Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. More fabulous projects Stephanie! I love the papers and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ya Stephanie... let's save the Halloween Projects for next year! :) I'm so over Halloween! But these 3D projects are simply Amazing! You take Halloween projects to the next level my friend! Your house has got to be so fun and festive.... and I bet Gabe just loves it! Although I do believe I have 1 more Halloween thing I'll be posting for tomorrow... but it's a gift I made... but that's it! I swear! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love all your Halloween creations, but I think these might be my most favorite yet! Great colors and papers you used, and such fun projects. I am just dying over that Jack! Dying!

    ReplyDelete