Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Sunday

Well, have you had a crafty weekend so far? I actually haven't made a thing! Today I want to tackle a file from the Sil online store. I say tackle because I have lots of trouble understanding their tutorials.

It's just like asking my hubby and I to explain how to do the same thing. The way he puts it makes no sense to me at all. The last 3d file of theirs I tried was last June. It was 3d fireworks boxes. I ended up just slapping the top and bottom on with a lot of glue and leaving out all the nice detail on the ends.

So we'll see how today goes.

Onto today's post. Today I have SVGCuts Toil and Trouble kit.






I made the witch's shoe also but I gave it to my niece before I took the photos.

These were such fun to make. I make a lot of Mary's holiday cards but I use them for décor.
 I can't help it. They're just so cute.

Thanks for stopping by. Love the company.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. WOW - Stephanie - these are all so fabulous. Love them! TFS and sorry not been around. Doing some major catching up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your AMAZING potion jars and card. I LOVE the distressed edges on your jars. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't understand any of it, so I find all your projects amazing! You know these are right up my alley! So fun, with a touch of spook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good golly - these are just totally awesome my friend! Those bottles look so spooky and perfect for Halloween. The white inking looks amazing. That white pumpkin is just beautiful and again, great inking!
    I try my best to NEVER ask my hubby for any kind of directions on anything! He goes aaaallll around the world with his explanations and I come out feeling more confused than before I asked the question...lol! Sometimes just slapping that glue around is the best way to go ;)

    ReplyDelete