Monday, October 6, 2014

Hello, Monday

Hi, Peeps! Hope you all had a great weekend. Maybe a little crafting? hmm

Friday was a heavy craft day for me. Made 2 apothecary jars, 3 cards and the base for a large pumpkin bucket. Finished the pumpkin and helped my niece make a birthday banner for her son.

We got ready for church and afterwards went to dinner. I intended to craft some more but I kept falling asleep in my chair. I'm talking sitting straight up, not even leaning back. Needless to say I have not been sleeping well. I've learned not to try crafting when I'm like this, just a waste of time paper and glue.

So here I am today, not really rested but I am awake. Hoping to make "something".

I decided to show you a couple of projects I made from SVGCuts Midnight Jamboree kit. I just can't get enough of their 3d kits.

Take a look:

 
Black cat bucket



                                                         Candy dish

These were really fun and easy to put together.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love them, Stephanie! So so fun and simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Stephanie. Especially love the cat tub. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are fabulous Stephanie! I love the retro look of that black cat and what a fun face he has! Your candy dish is also super cute, I love the papers you used!
    Hope you get a good night's sleep soon - those restless nights are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Stephanie, I am loving these projects! So cute and retro looking!! You must be tired my friend to fall asleep sitting straight up, I hope you can get some rest soon. Glad you had a great crafty weekend! That is always fun! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you have been busy - with all these wonderful Halloween projects! TFS

    ReplyDelete