Friday, October 17, 2014

Hurrah, It's Friday!

Is everyone glad it's time for the weekend?  No alarm clocks and we can sit around in pjs till 8 or 9 in the morning.

I really haven't made too many things this week. I just want to be sure I'm finished with fall and Halloween before I start Christmas. Switching back and forth makes me crazy. I did get the Halloween treat bags done for Gabe's class yesterday.

I just have a couple of birthday cards left for December then it's full-on Santa mode.

Today I have the SVGCuts Spooky Soiree kit. All these are in this kit.







Yes, the skeleton is holding a hot dog. He was up for Gabe's birthday and he was hungry, too. lol
I grouped together what I could and just put single pictures of the rest. I love the spooky tree candelabra. It was so much fun and it's so cool in the dark.

Thanks so much for visiting.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. I am so loving all your Halloween decorations. Now as to a lay in, how about 10 or 11 instead :-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stephanie, I am so loving all these Halloween decorations you have made. You really amazes me with what all you can do with your machine! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool projects Stephanie! I have to say that I'm totally in love with that hat though!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house must be wonderfully decorated with Halloween goodies. Thanks for sharing. Have a WONDERFUL weekend.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you with MORE fabulous Halloween goodies! I want to go trick or treating at your house!! They all look wonderful - that little pumpkin with the mask is really cute. I think my favorite (if I had to choose) is the lantern. I love the papers you used and that creepy spider such adds the EEK effect! The tree looks great with all those tea lights, how fun. And, that skeleton....he could really use that hot dog...lol!
    I hope you have a wonderful, restful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects Steph! You really did a great job on these too, I especially love that tealight tree! Spooooky!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is just amazing to me the intricate and 3D projects that can be made from paper. You do such a fabulous job on these cuts, Stephanie! I love the silly pumpkin with the mask and "hat", and the light up lantern and spooky tree are just jaw dropping. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE how festive your house is all the time! But aren't you skipping Thanksgiving?? Hummm? LOL I also love the Skeleton holding the hot dog! Too Funny! :o) My fav is the Lantern! Looks AWESOME!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete