Monday, November 24, 2014

First Christmas post

Good morning! It's Monday, I'm still trying to be optimistic.

Today's project is a little different. Hubby said, You're making a what?

Bet you can't guess what it is.

It's a Christmas igloo with it's own little penguin family.  Did you guess right? lol

I found this in the sil online store and couldn't resist.

While I was making this, Gabe came in and asked me why none of these things I make ever end up in his room. So this became specially for him. The penguins are the 3 of us. The trees are supposed to hold cash rolled up for a gift. But I did not like the way they fit together so I glued them together for a decoration.

Take a look:




Now really, doesn't every home NEED a Christmas igloo?

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh, yes! Every home needs a Christmas igloo! This is sooo adorable, Stephanie! Makes me think of my own wee family of three. My son loved penguins growing up, so every time I see one, it makes me think of him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What's wrong with a Christmas Igloo? I so LOVE it... and I think it's sweet that Gabe wants your creations in his room! He's such a sweet little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Stephanie, I do think every house should have a Christmas Igloo! lol I think this is adorable and I love that Gabe wants stuff you make in his room! This one is perfect for him since there are 3 penguins to represent each of you. You amazes me Stephanie! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - your first Christmas post is a winner! What an ADORABLE little penguin family! I'm with Gabe - decorate that boy's room...lol! I know he is going to love having this sweet family in his room, they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE. Gabe is one lucky guy to get this for his room. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete