Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy fall, Y'all!

Good Monday morning, all.

I just wanted to say "happy fall" as we head into a new holiday. We have actually had some pretty cool weather this weekend. Not always the case. I have actually had Christmases when we had to use the air conditioner.
I used to love cold weather but not so much as I get older. I get colder and my friend arthritis likes to announce his presence.

Anyway, I have a banner to show you today. I love this banner. It's a file from the sil online store. Very easy to do and I think it's my favorite. I don't know if it's the colors or what exactly, but I love it.

Take a look:




It really does look better in person.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes... it is beautiful, Stephanie! Gorgeous colors and really gorgeous cuts! I LOVE the elegant script lettering. Love the rosettes and the big leaves, too. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Stephanie! I love the colors you used and the font is really pretty. Great way to welcome Fall! We finally got a bit of cooler weather today too. I love sweater weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply lovely Stephanie! We had a couple of cold days too.... I moved to a warmer area... so I was a bit surprised by it.... it was just a storm that passed through luckily... it'll be 75 by Wednesday! :o) I think I downloaded this file too... It's very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful banner and love the shapes! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, this is a stunning way to celebrate the new season! I'm glad you love it because it is a beauty. The script is exquisite (so loopy!) and I love your color choices! The rosettes are gorgeous and add so much dimension. Fantastic project! (And I hope you don't have too much cold weather.) Have a blessed day, Stephanie! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner is GORGEOUS. LOVE the colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete