Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Monday! (see I'm optimistic)

Hello. Hope everyone is ready for another Monday? The verdict is still out as far as I'm concerned. (not that I have any control) lol

I hope to make some Christmas cards today. Can't wait to do SVGCuts Christmas box card kit.

I may not have many cards made but I haven't been idle. I've made quite a few projects from about 5 kits. But I'm getting ahead of myself. We haven't finished with Thanksgiving yet.

Today I thought I'd show you the SVGCuts Autumn box card kit. I made all but the cake card. Just really didn't need a cake card.

Take a look:








Don't you just love box cards? These really go together well. I love Leo and Mary. My Cricut cartridge obsession has been replaced by SVGCuts kits.  YEA!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Stephanie, and yes I love the box cards, too! Great paper choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so, so fabulous, Stephanie! A card and a decoration, all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Steph, these are so cute. I have been making scads of boxes...just pretty ones dressed up with ribbons and flowers, etc. Just something to use up the HUGE supply of paper and stuff I've acquired So nice to see you stop in for a visit on my blog. So glad you like your mug rug. Had fun making it for you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wonderful cards. Love the pop up boxes! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday to you my friend! And, wow....just look at all this fabulousness you have been busy with! Such great fall projects. I love the turkey card and the leaves also, but that "crate" of apples has to be my favorite! I love the wood grain and gingham papers you used - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am just loving these box cards Stephanie!! You are always busy, I could never see you being idle at all. These box cards are all so great that I would never be able to pick a favorite cause I love them all!! As for Monday's, well the jury is still out on it for me too. lol Hugs my friend, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup! it's still Monday! of course it's about 10:45 pm... but it's still Monday! HA! I LOVE these box cards Stephanie! You really have been busy! My fav's are well ALL of them... but the leaf box & pumpkin box stand out the most for me! :) I made a few Christmas cards this past weekend... will be posting them this week... I still feel like I should be making more fall stuff... but I need to get started with some Christmas stuff too! Looking forward to seeing what you make for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your wonderful box cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete