Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Thursday.

Hello!

Hope you're all having a good week. Hubby came home a couple of days early from hunting so I'm not getting as much crafting done.

I've always been a SAHM so I'm used to being alone. Kids were in school and hubby was at work so I had time to myself after laundry and cooking were done. Now that he's retired I really enjoy
"my" time.  He enjoys "his" time, too. (we've been married for 44 1/2 years)

So today I'm going to show you the Caramel Apple Pie kit from SVGCuts.


 
This pie box is big enough for a large pie (11x11)


This is a crate and a card

This is the end of the crate


This is Gabe with his great grandmother, my mother-in-law. This was October, 2010. She died October 2012. They were crazy about each other. Gabriel has always had that effect on people.

 
I love this kit. I made every file in the kit. I made apples for the bushel basket but they weren't done when I took the photos.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! Stephanie... I LOVE it ALL! It looks amazing... all the beautiful Fall colors... LOVE the pie box.... very cute! LOVE the bushel basket.... you just need some fake apples! :) Is that you with the grand son? cuz that looks wonderful too! Looks like a lot of work went into these projects and it shows by how wonderful they all turned out! Thanks for sharing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun projects! Just amazing to me what these files do! A whole pie box? A crate? LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is the secret to a happy marriage Stephanie! Even though you become one when married, each still needs their own time to do their own thing. For me and my hubby, he loves to farm and I love to craft. lol I love, love, these projects Stephanie!!! The pie box is amazing and just what I need for my pies when I sell them. Love the crate and the cards are fabulous. I also love, love that picture of Gabe with his great grandmother-how special is that?!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Stephanie, all of these are beautiful! I am stunned that you can actually put an entire pie in that box... what a gorgeous presentation! Each file is amazing and you worked so beautifully with ease. I just love that bushel basket and I bet it's even lovelier with the apples you made. :o) And many congrats on your marriage... I love hearing of couples staying together. My parents celebrated their 51st this year and it warms my heart! Have a beautiful day, Stephanie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job with these creations they are fabulous. I understand what you mean with the "me time" and wow to 44 1/2 years!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all your wonderful decorations. Love that sweet photo. What wonderful memories he must have. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. 44 1/2 years...that is awesome! 34 years for me and my hubby and still going strong!
    I am loving all of your wonderful fall projects my friend. That pie box is totally adorable even without the pie! That crate is totally adorable and I love the shape of the card, how fun! And, what a wonderful keepsake for your Gabe. Such a special way to display that priceless photo ♥

    ReplyDelete