Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hump day!

Hi, everyone. Just 3 more days till Gabe is out of school for Thanksgiving. YEA!! Nine days in a row without the alarm clock. Hope to get the rest of my Christmas stuff made as well as cooking for Thanksgiving.

I usually put my tree up the day after.  I think I've got all the cards made that I'll need. I did multiples of a few designs this year.

Oh well, I'm not here to talk about Christmas. I've got to get through the final kits I used for this holiday.

These are the cuts I used from the SVGCuts kit, Acorn Autumn.


There was a gift bag and mini album in the kit that I didn't make. Just did not need them right now.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Stephanie. You have been busy. I've been making Christmas ornaments and have neglected my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so busy with your makes. Love these too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay.. first off... I'm Jealous that you'll get 9 days off for Thanksgiving break! ;)
    Secondly, how awesome is that! 9 days off from school! :) I LOVE your projects Stephanie! Enjoy the break from getting up in the AM! I'll keep checking back in hopes you'll start showing off your Christmas stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - more fabulous fall projects! You have been on a creative roll my friend. These turned out just wonderfully, I especially love that acorn!
    Enjoy your 9 alarm-clock free days...whooo....hoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Stephanie I just love these, that acorn is amazing and that owl is so, so cute!! Thanks for the kind words you always leave on my layout posts my friend!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these. They look wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Having the whole week off at Thanksgiving was the calendar option I voted for for our district but sadly a different one got more votes so we just get Wed, Thurs and Friday off. Enjoy the week with no alarms.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, more cuties! Your Thanksgiving celebration is going to be SO festive and fun! How wonderful you get nine whole days off! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete