Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ryan's Birthday

Good evening all. Hope you are having a crafty weekend. I've been busy changing out Halloween for Thanksgiving/fall.  I've redone and repurposed a few things.

I even went through some thins I've had and tossed them out. If things hang around, not being used for  4 or 5 years, maybe I don't need them.  A lot of it was cards, some given to me, some I made. Lots I made that I will never have an occasion to use. So I tossed them.

Now I have a couple of boxes to save some of the Halloween décor for next year. A lot of the décor I make gets tossed when I'm through with it. I can't keep everything

Boy did I drone on.  Sorry. This post is supposed to be Ryan's birthday card.

Take a look:



 This fish is from an SVGCuts card file. It's made to hold a gift card. I improvised.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are getting organized Stephanie! I know it is hard to keep everything we make, but it's even harder to throw it away at times. Especially when we put a lot of work into it. Your card is awesome!!! I love how you put the cash in the fish's mouth, clever! Love the sentiment on the inside too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your WONDERFUL card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a neat idea! Love the fish! As far as throwing out - hubby and I had a big sort of our closets this week. We had one huge bag for the charity shop; clothes, handbags, shoes (never worn) and then also two huge bags of rubbish!! Why do we keep hold of everything - feel so much better now we have purged a bit! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously. best. gift. card. holder. EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN card! This is really cool, and I love the money stuffed into his mouth -even better than a gift card!
    I need to do some of that tossing and getting rid of things - isn't it amazing how much "stuff" we accumulate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did that too before I moved.... I threw out a bunch of stuff and took it over to my old thrift store! HA! Of course since I've been here and unpacked everything... I found more stuff to throw out! Ha Go Figure! LOL I do LOVE this card though.... It looks so cool & realistic... Love the money in the fishes mouth! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete