Monday, December 1, 2014

And so it begins...

Good morning! I feel like screaming!

I can't believe it's already December 1st. I'm not ready for Christmas in 25 days. But it's going to come isn't it?

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was good but this week went by way too fast.

So this morning I thought I would show you something Christmasy.



Here's a couple of cards. I took a lot of pics the other day of projects and now I can't find them. I may have to do them over. So today it's a couple of cards.

So now I have another thing to put on my list of to-do's.

So happy Monday and I'll post a 3d project next time.

Hugs and God bless.Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Your flip fold cards are SO cute, Stephanie! I especially love the deer head! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...so it does! I feel like screaming right beside you my friend! I've been sick with the "crud" for the last few days and haven't felt like doing much besides sleeping and blowing my nose...lol! I am so, so behind that I could cry (but it would just make my nose run even more).
    I love the cards you've posted today. Flip-it style cards are so great to display and they come together so nicely. Hang in there my friend -we'll get through this holiday yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Stephanie, Thanksgiving went by way to fast and I'm no where near ready for Christmas! Yikes!!! Gotta get on the ball! lol I love, love your cards Stephanie, they are fabulous! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! Christmas is right around the corner.... luckily for me.... I got my Holiday décor up the day before Thanksgiving! Normally I don't do that... but with the 2 holidays being so close together this year.. I thought, Why Not? LOL I finished shopping for my youngest & the older boys just want money... So I'm pretty set! LOL Even made gifts for my friends! I'm starting to like this staying home gig... I do miss my store... but I get wayyyy more done now that I'm home! LOL I LOVE Flip cards and yours are sooo darn cute Stephanie! So it begins... seeing ALL of your super cool 3D décor... I'm so excited! :) Hang in there my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely not ready here! I did get the tree up, but not much Christmas shopping done yet, only just convinced the girls they need to give me their lists! Love these cards - wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete