Sunday, December 14, 2014

Crafty Sunday?

Good morning. Hope you have had a great weekend.

Yesterday I made all the gift card boxes and cash boxes I need for Christmas. I had to make 3 different kinds. I bought a cute file for gift cards, cash, or lottery tickets but couldn't use it for everything.  Some gift cards are so big.  Anyway, I got it done.

I also worked on my SVGCuts contest project. It's nothing spectacular. (did you see any of the entries from their last contest? wow) I think I'm about finished.

As you all know, photography is not one of my specialties.  So I have to try to take a good pic to be able to enter.

Enough of that. I am going to show you my advent frame. It isn't spectacular either but when I look at the pictures I've taken of everything I've been making, they just all look so bad. I'm writing this Saturday night and also very tired.




Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Sunday.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. You are certainly one busy lady Stephanie! I love your advent die cuts, so cute!! I hope you get some rest my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Stephanie your advent frame is so cute and I love all those die cuts.. especially Rudolph! I hope your day is crafty today and hope you enjoy the day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This frame is so , so cute. You used so many fun images, I love the Santa and those darling reindeer.
    Sounds like you are super busy as usual my friend. There just are not enough hours in the day to get everything finished. Take it easy and find some time to relax a bit when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your SVG Project will be fine... Don't worry so much! You create such wonderful 3D projects... don't let the other entries bother you! :) You did a fabulous job on this.... I LOVE your Squardy cat.... it came out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable - love all the different characters! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so CUTE. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete