Friday, December 12, 2014

Finally Friday!

Yea, it's Friday! So glad for the weekend. I think I only have some gift cards to purchase so I shouldn't have to shop this weekend. (hope not, anyway)

The 3rd grade had a fantastic Christmas music program last night and today they have a field trip to watch A Whimsical Christmas. Gabe is excite, I hope he likes it.

Today I thought I would show you my front door wreath.  The files I used are from the Sil online store.


It's really simple but I love it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie (please stay safe, warm and dry)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how fabulous! I love it, too! Such an eye catching color combo. Loving the bold look of the black and white mixed with just a bit of traditional holiday color. And those giant Santa boots are uh-mazing! Seriously fun door wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super CUTE! LOVE the BIG BOOTS as the focal point! The Sentiment above the wreath looks perfect! :) Enjoy your weekend my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable! I would love to walk up to someone's door and see this cute wreath and sentiment! Love those boots Stephanie!!! I hope Gabe likes A Whimsical Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the Christmas program went well Stephanie and I hope Gabe loves this field trip! The wreath you made is adorable! I love Santa's boots and the "merry christmas" above it! The white just pops!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so, so cute! I LOVE the white wreath and those fabulous Santa boots! What a fun wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful - love those Santa's boots! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh the boots are WONDERFUL. LOVE your wreath. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete