Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Getting New Yeary around here

Happy Tuesday, everyone. Just two more days left for this year. I can't wrap my head around this. It happened so quick.

I'm not making a lot specifically for New Years but I hope to make a bit for winter. Lots of snowflakes. (since we don't get much of that here in southeast Texas)

Anyway Gabe said I needed a" New Yeary" banner to put up the day after Christmas and I had it ready.

Take a look:





It's simple but he liked it.

Thanks for the visit.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    This is such a pretty banner for the new year! I like the simplicity of it and love the winter touches. I hope you and the family have a blessed, happy and healthy new year!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, Stephanie! The gold sparkle is sooo perfect and I love the jumbo numbers and the city scape scenes! Absolutely perfect for New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your banner for the new year Stephanie! The snowflake wreath that hangs underneath the numbers is so pretty, love the skate too! Looking festive!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is wonderful Stephanie... But I'm Lovin' that wreath with the Ice Skates... FABULOUS my friend! Have a Blessed New Year!!! Oh.... and I LOVE my card! Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 2015 banner. What a great way to welcome the new year. Love it. Thanks for sharing,
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great banner, I love the NYE themed images you used!!

    ReplyDelete