Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy day after!

Well, how did it go? Did you get everything done before Santa came? I don't know about you but I'm glad for today. I'm relaxing! (maybe I'll get the 3d champagne bottle done for New Years.)

I have a feeling we will all need a nap today. lol

Gabriel was so excited he could barely go to sleep Christmas Eve. I got up at 2 Christmas morning and went to look at the temp setting (I was cold). Gabe met me in the hall and exclaimed, "I'm up!"  I told him what time it was and he had to go back to sleep. lol

Then we had to "wake" him up around 7.


The rest of the local family came about 10:30. (2 sons, 1 daughter-in-law, and 2 grandsons) I had everything cooked. We visited, opened presents, the 4 of them got new phones. Alec, 14, helped transfer info and set the phones up.  Alec is the one we all call for tech how-to. How do kids know this stuff?

Anyway, it was a wonderful day. Lots of leftovers which I'm freezing for New Years.

OK, so, the purpose of this post, and the next couple of posts is to finish showing Christmas stuff.  I know I should be done with that by now but time got away from me.

Here goes:









Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a relaxing one.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Your Christmas sounds wonderful Stephanie! Don't you just love it when all the hard work of planning and preparing comes together and you can share it with those you love? And, thank goodness for those family members who can do the "techie" stuff - every family should have at least one!
    Your Christmas projects are all just fabulous. You have been incredibly productive this holiday season and your work has been amazing. I especially love that darling little elf, he is super cute. Close second is the reindeer card. I love the banners and he has such a sweet face.
    I think I'm going to be taking that nap pretty soon myself - I'm pooped! Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations and so glad you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found my way here through Pinterest.
    Beautiful papercrafts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Steph, I don't know how you get it all done!! Your projects are amazing just as you are! I love everything. I can relate to the kids wanting up so early, it's so cute that Gabe was ready to see what Santa brought at 2 am. lol We've had many Christmas Eve's like that. So glad to hear that you had a great Christmas my friend. We did too but ours was nice and relaxing, which I so needed! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabe sounds like Hunter.... He didn't want to go to bed... Then his older brother suggested we open gifts at midnight (cuz technically it's Christmas) I was like... ummm NO! LOL Glad its all over with and everyone had a good time! :) I still have plenty of projects to share too.. but I'll just save them for next year! HA I LOVE all of your projects... But I found a fav in the group! it's that BEAUTIFUL Flower box one.... it's GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgoodness, I remember those days when the kiddos wouldn't stay in bed. Now I have to go drag them out on Christmas morning.... haha! Your holiday projects have been such a joy to see. Love how festive you make things for your family!

    ReplyDelete