Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy Thursday

Good morning, everyone. Hope all is good with you. It's almost the weekend, yea!

I think hubby is going hunting so it will be just me and Gabe. Also, I'm almost finished Christmas shopping! Yea, more time to craft. lol

Actually I'm doing a project to enter SVGCuts Christmas challenge. (that is if I can take a decent photo once I'm finished) I don't expect to win (I saw the entries for fall, OMG!) But if you don't win they give you a coupon for $6.99. So if I loose, I still win. Right? Never mind that I bought 3 kits today to do this project. lol (maybe I'm addicted?)

Anyway today I have a card to show you. Today is my BFF's hubby's birthday.
Here's his card:




Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. How cool is this card?! Okay, it's probably not "cool" to use the term "cool" anymore, but what the heck - I'm old...lol! This really is a fun card and I LOVE the inside sentiment.
    What a great deal - 6.99 coupon for playing along - that's great. And, there are much worse additions, so have fun and enjoy my friend!
    Almost finished shopping here also, but still so much to do and my house is a total disaster. And, yet -here I sit playing on the computer like I have nothing to do! Guess I better get busy...have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool card Stephanie! My guys love playing TX Hold'em so this would be a great card for them as well. Wishing your BFF's hubby a fabulous birthday!! I hope you and Gabe have a great weekend Stephanie! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a very cool Masculine Birthday card! LOVE it! And if getting $6.99 for just playing along is all you gotta do... then maybe I should join in too! HA Oh,,,, if they ever have a Design Team call for SVG CUTS you better apply! You make such wonderful 3D projects and I know you'd be picked to be on their team! Have a fun weekend with Gabe.. I'm sure the 2 of you can find something to do while the hubby goes hunting! wink wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love the design. Have a great weekend with Gabe. Christmas shopping almost done but will have to have a wrapping session next week before they finish school. Is it really only 14 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for entering the Christmas challenge, Stephanie! Can't wait to see what you make for it! And loving your BFF's husband's card! Really fun and perfect masculine design, and love the matching sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card. The design is so fun. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete