Monday, December 15, 2014

Last school day Monday of this year, YEA!!!

Good Monday morning, all.  Hope you had a good weekend. I addressed my Christmas cards last night and they are ready to mail. Yippee!!! So I figured I should post  a couple.

I intended to make mostly box cards (SVGCuts) but they are  oversized and I would have to send in  boxes. I can't see $3.00 or more for a card to mail. So I am hand delivering a few of them and using some for décor.

Anyway, here's a few cards for you:




This is 3 of my designs. Hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh Stephanie..... those are so pretty! I LOVE them all and so will the recipients! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning - I love the candy one! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards Stephanie!! You are ahead of me, I still need to do my cards and I'm afraid that most will be store bought cards this year. lol I will work on mine tonight. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theses are BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete