Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My entry


Hi, everyone. It's just 3 more days till Christmas vacation. I'm so ready.

Yesterday I finally entered the SVGCuts Christmas Challenge.  I'm still nervous about it.  You get 1 picture. I wish I could get a close up to show what I used.

Take a look:


Train from North Pole Express, tree from Santa's Surprises




the details are from Clara's Christmas strips - holly, berries, snowflakes ribbon and bow


garland from Clara's Christmas strips, 3d popcorn from Summer Blockbuster
to mimic cranberry and popcorn garland


Well, there you have it, my Christmas past

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie




9 comments:

  1. OMGosh, these are amazing, Stephanie! The tree! The TRAIN! How fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie.... You did an amazing job on the tree & that beautiful Train! I LOVE them both! You should be happy with what you accomplished, I know I'm happy for you! :) They look wonderful and very detailed and no matter what happens, I'm thrilled you took on this challenge! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Stephanie, you shouldn't be nervous at all, this train and tree is amazing!!! I love all the details in the train, it is just gorgeous!! Your tree is pretty dang amazing too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good golly - this is amazing! Your projects are just outta this world my friend. I keep scrolling back to the top of the page to see all the details on the train. Your paper choices are so much fun and I love the "surprises" in the train car. The Christmas tree in the background is so pretty and such a great accent to this project. I am totally impressed and absolutely sure the folks at SVG Cuts will be also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Stephanie this is just beautiful!!! I love the papers that you used on that train! So festive and happy! That tree is very pretty too, love the garland and the sequins for some sparkle! Good luck honey!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - these are tremendous, Stephanie. Love you choice of papers! Amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie these are GORGEOUS. They are perfect under your tree.
    Happy winter break my friend! Enjoy sleeping in.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These projects are fabulous! Love the train and tree!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. TERRIFIC work Stephanie, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete