Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Quick post

I know it's Christmas Eve and everyone is busy but I have a very short post for you.

I bet you thought I forgot about my Christmas bats. Well, I put them on my little tree.


This is what Gabriel had to say - You put bats on the tree! That's just a little weird, Mimi. Then he never mentioned it again.
So it didn't really phase him.

However, he walked in the other and went up to my banner. He pointed to it and told me that it had to be removed the day after Christmas. So I better get busy and make a New Yeary one.

So I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas Eve.
Many blessings and be safe.

Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. lol. Thanks for sharing.
    Merry Christmas. Have the best one ever.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Christmas bats... I LOVE it!
    Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bats look great on your tree Stephanie! That Gabe is something else, lol, I'm thinking he loves his Mimi's decorations! Have a very Merry Christmas to you and yours Stephanie!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! How funny Gabe is! I do think it's strange too but in a cute festive way! :)

    ReplyDelete