Monday, January 12, 2015

Another Monday

Happy Monday, everyone. I don't know about you but getting back into the school routine is so hard for me.

Our weekend was cold and wet. It rained all day Sunday and not just little showers. We just stayed in.

Anyway the reason for this post. My besties birthday was yesterday.  Don't tell anyone but she turned 65. I think that is unbelievable In 6 months I will be 65, also. How did we get here?

So here's her card. I fixed her a treat bag with some goodies but didn't photograph it.


The cold weather seems to be getting to me. I feel a need to put snowflakes on everything.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Snowflakes really are perfect for this time of year, and this one is SO beautiful, Stephanie! What a fabulous easel card design. I absolutely LOVE how the snowflake pops on here! I'm sure your friend did, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been raining here the past two days too. Raining very hard! Definitely perfect weather to stay in and craft~ God bless you that you are in the Golden years as they say... :)
    Your bestie will love this card. It's beautiful Stephanie! I love the pop-out snowflake. So very pretty!! I hope you are able to stay warm!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Those colors are fabulous for this big, bold snowflake and I love the glitter. I'm sure your friend loved receiving this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I don't know why the time flies by but it does! Your birthday card for your friend turned out so pretty and with the cold weather the snowflake is perfect! We had icy rain this morning making things slickery. I didn't go out until it melted and turned to all rain, then it was a quick trip to the pharmacy and the grocery store. lol Our youngest headed back to college yesterday and I am finding myself mopping because I am missing him already. lol But he was excited to go back, so that's a good thing! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Stephanie, I love that snowflake, I'm sure your friend adored it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning - what a fabulous snow flake! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you know it's only January.... So it is winter time whether you like it or not! HA
    And the snowflakes are perfect for this time of year! You should seriously put your card in all the challenges going on with snowflakes, blues & whites, winter themes... Just a thought! :) Oh.... by the way.. your card is sooo pretty! LOVE that snowflake & the silver glitter.... soooo lovely! I bet your friend just loved receiving this & the goodie bag.... HUGS! & STAY WARM! :)

    ReplyDelete