Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6 of the new year

Hi, all. It's almost 3 pm here. I haven't made much since Christmas.

When we went to our third celebration in Houston we were all exposed to the flu. New years eve Gabe and I were in the Drs. office. ''Luckily  - no flu - just sinus infections. Gabe was able to go back to school yesterday, he's fine. I'm having a harder getting over it. Age I guess. lol I feel pretty good for about 3 or 4 hours then not so much.

Anyway I tell you this because all I've been able to do is make birthday cards.

So that's what I have to show.



These were made from an SVGCuts file.
I loved the bicycle.
Thanks for the visit.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Stephanie this is darling, I love, LOVE that little bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that you guys have been dealing with the crud - thankful that it is not the flu. I had a tough time getting over all of my sinus and cold issues during the month of December. Try to get some rest when you can, I think that is one of the best things you can do for your body.

    Onto to your cute, cute cards - I am loving that sweet bicycle! The layout of your cards is really fun, love all the great papers! Feel better soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a quick recovery. Adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well Steph! I'm happy to hear Gabe is well enough to go back to school too... I rarely get sick, thankfully..... I feel bad for those who catch things from others... At least its not the FLU! That would be worse I think.... Your cards are super cute... I like the bikes and the fun Spring paper your using. Fell Better quick! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bummer about the sickie germs! I'm so sorry you've all been sick. We've had it here at our house, too, with all of us being sick for Christmas and New Year's. :(
    Loving your bright and happy birthday cards. You know, I just posed a card today with a very similar base shape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that you and Gabe didn't get the flu Stephanie! I know how much of a pain sinuses are too, been struggling with mine as well. We just don't bounce back like the young ones do. Love your bicycle birthday card, the colors are fabulous and the papers yummy! It's a breath of spring which I am so longing for. lol Love this new polar vortex we are all having again. NOT!!! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute cards hon! I'm glad that the flu didn't become more serious! I hope you start feeling back to normal very soon and I'm glad Gabe was able to bounce back and feeling back to himself. Try to have a good day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete